*MY STORYπŸŽ“*


*Season one*


*Episode four*


*By fareedah gurku😍*


Dedicated to my family,friends en all 014πŸ’–πŸ˜πŸ˜˜




When I reached there,I met my mom and i hugged her tight and started crying because am overjoyed ,it's been a long time. We found a quiet and shady place to sit, they brought foods and provision for me but all I care about is they are finally here.
My mom asked me to bring my books so she can check what we have been taught. After supervising everything ,she encouraged me to read hard and face my studies ,I was very happy. We ate ,talked,joked with each other and I wished they will stay with me forever. But then I know it is not possible and suddenly I felt sad, after sometime my mom decided it's time they head home because they have wasted time already in my brother's place and it's getting late,the earlier the better. And that's how the day ended,very fast and loneliness began all over again.
I went back to the hostel despondent, my bonk mate was eating rice and chicken,"bonkey have they gone",
"Yes" I said ,
"Okk take heart , you will soon be going home",
"Am okay now bonkey,there is more food if you want to add",
"Okay that will be later",
"Okay" I replied and then lay down on my bed,thinking about home.
Exam is around the corner and instead of reading ,my mind is somewhere else very far away from school. Well our first paper was harsh , as in very harsh but maybe it is like that because I did not actually read for it.
After our exams, they asked us to stay in school for one week for collection of our result. We collected our result but mine was not that good but then I tried my best and it's was okay.
We are closing today from school and all the students are on blue and white which is our outing wear. That day was fun because everybody is packing ,eating provision anyhow. I finished dressing , packed my boxes,said goodbye to my bonk mate and took my things to the reception.
The security are by the gate calling student to inform them of the arrival of there parent.
"Faridat mikail"!?
I heard my name and I ran to the gate ,there I saw my cousin Muhammad. My friends later brought my box for me and we went to the car together, I said goodbye to them and wished them journey mercy.
Muhammad and I went to the boys site to collect my brother Faruk,we followed the same process to call him out. I saw my brother for the first time in months,we greeted and then started our back home while gisting about school in the car.
*******************
Back home
*******************
We came back home safe and sound,I entered home and met my mom in the kitchen, I hugged her and she welcomes us home and then all my siblings came to also accost us.
Home sweet home indeed,am very happy to be back home ,no more sleeping on bonk,no more bathing with cold water early in the morning.
Now I can visit my friends and vice versa.
Sitting down at home bored ,just playing with my phone. My brother is still playing with my head ,I asked him to help me install 2go on my phone but he refused .
2go and Facebook is the talk of time now and everybody is just crazy about it.

A week has pass by and our resumption is getting closer ,I just hate first and second term holiday,the time given is just too small. My dad already paid our school fees and he gave our mom the money for our provision, so actually everything is ready for our resumption.





*tnx for reading*
 *FAREEDAH😍*




For more write-ups www.f-novels.blogspot.co.ke

Comments

Popular Posts