MY STORYπŸŽ“
                  by fareedah gurkuπŸ‘‘
Season one

Episode one

" base on a true life story about a girl's experience in a boarding school,follow up to know what she faces ,the challenges and her achievement"
Dedicated to my family en friends and oll 014 .πŸ’–πŸ˜˜πŸ˜

September 9 2012

As she bid her mother goodbye,sadness could not define what she felt in her heart.Yes she knows she was here for a purpose ,she is here to study so she could make something of her self someday,girl's education is very important but then she could remember vividly just like yesterday when her parent were talking about bringing her to school ,she could not believe the time have finally reached.
My name is faridat mikail and this is my story , I am the only girl in a family of nine consisting of my dad,mom,step mom and siblings (Faruk,abdullahi ,sudais,jibrin and shuaib). But you will think we are a small family, no we are not because I have cousins that live with us ,they are like brothers and sisters I can't do without. Growing up ,I had the best family anyone could wish for and they are very loving and caring but then annoying sometimes but family is family,thicker than water.
Today am leaving that family ,that blood to a foreign place where I don't know anyone ,where I probably don't belong even though am going with my brother faruk but then we are not in the same site and I know it will take long before I set my eyes on him. Can I really fit in with this new environment am in,can I mingle with them. Well that a mystery am yet to unveil soon and I hope it won't be a bad one.
Am sitted at the reception with my things after my mom is gone,here I am in center for Islamic training as they call it ,I don't know where to go next because I have not been given hostel nor do I know anyone to ask. A girl sat down beside me ,a beautiful girl. She said, "asallamu alaykum sister"
"Wa alaykum sallam" I replied.
"Are you a new staff"
And upto today I keep wondering why she ask me that question but then I think because I am plumpy and because of the jalbab.
"No am not ,am actually a student and I don't know where to go next".
"Okay,I think you have not been given a hostel yet,correct?".
"Yeah".
"Bada muwa,you can stay in my hostel ,tomorrow when you have been given hostel ,I will direct you there so you can pack properly".
"Thanks a lot sister,really appreciate the help".
So that night I slept on her bed not on my soft bed at home,I was taken care of by her ,I can never forget her because she played a very important role in my life. Sister daybatu ,that was her name and I got to know that when I heard someone calling her at the hostel,what a beautiful name for a beautiful lady.
The next day which was Monday,in the morning we went for subh prayers then we went for Qur'an class afterward ,it lasted from 6:00 to 6:30 ,we were very few in the class and I wonder why ,still a mystery. After the class we went back to the hostel,sister daybatu ask some juniors to fetch bathing water for me . We went to the assembly ground and that was when I get to meet my class mate ,well few of us were newcomers, I know you will ask how I know that,well because we were all on house wear we are yet to be given uniform. We headed back to our classroom on a straight line ,I was a bit shocked and surprised when I entered the classroom and it was full,yeah full. No seat ,no space.


Thanks for reading ......πŸ˜‰.

Comments

Popular Posts