MY STORYπŸŽ“

By fareedah gurkuπŸ‘‘

Season one

Episode three

"Dedicated to my family,friends and all 014πŸ’–πŸ˜˜πŸ˜"

Independence special.

Happy Independence Nigeria....happy anniversary nasarawa stateπŸŽŠπŸŽ‰.

I was given a hostel that day ,they call it juwairiyyah house(sky blue color),so I was to pack to that hostel later. After magrib prayers ,we went to the dining hall for our dinner which was spaghetti and fish. After dinner,we went for isha prayers and then to the class for night prep.
Sister daybatu help me to pack my things from her hostel (Sumayya house) to my hostel which was the last flour of the building, I was given a bonk and a immediate senior (Asma'u) for a bonkmate ,she was nice and accommodating and she treated me like a sister she never had in that school,with her I don't feel lonely and I miss home less.
As the week passes ,new students kept coming and some returning students were resuming ,there is this girl they brought to our class,Fatima magaji that her name,she was very friendly and I like her alot. We were together one evening, sitted in class whe she started crying,"why are you crying Fatima".
"Because I miss home"she replied
"But then you have been crying for the past one week ,don't you think is enough already".
"Hmmm,you won't understand farida,the school is not sweet at all".
I smiled and said ,"don't worry ,with time you will come to like it".
School have fully resumed and classes was commencing, it was hard grabbing some things but I read extra time to meet up because they have been alarming us everyday on assembly ground "science students you will be dropped if you don't meet the requirements". Tension, because of the withdrawal and everybody becomes serious ,I was also one of them but then its not as easy as it get. Fatima decided that she could no longer stay in science class ,so she transferred back to arts class.
Exam is knocking at our door ,so reading was very intensive . A new girl arrive today, her name is Maryam khalli and I wonder at this time of the month ,that is so close to finishing and all the tension ,I hope she gets through it fine.
*Visiting day*
Early in the morning ,I woke up and bath with cold water as usual before going for subh prayers ,immediately after Qur'an class I rushed back to the hostel to prepare for visiting day. Today is gonna be great and interesting because I called my mom and they assured me they are coming. While I was dressing ,I had some students shouting that they have come for them ,I wonder this early in the morning maybe their parent prayed subh prayers in madalla mosque.
"Faridah,why are dressing early this morning ,i thought you said your parent are coming from nasarawa"asma'u my bonkey said.
"Yes ,it is from nasarawa but still am excited "I replied.
After I finished dressing,I went straight to the class ,where I can view the people in. Parent after parent kept coming and I was just starring at them,students were happy and hugging their parents.
The day was going as expected and am still expecting my family,my two sitmate their parents have come for them and am the only one remaining. When I gave up hope their not coming ,I spotted my brother by the gateside ,I don't even know when I jumped from my sit and was running towards the gateside.



Thanks for reading.......πŸ˜‰

Comments

Popular Posts