MY STORYπŸŽ“

By fareedah gurku πŸ‘‘
Season one

Episode two

Dedicated to my family ,friends and oll  014πŸ’–πŸ˜˜πŸ˜

Islamic training centre

The school is big ,very big although our site is not as big as the boys site . All the building are two storey building, the school consist of nursery, primary and secondary .our class ss1 comprises of science,technology, business and arts. I happen to be in science but not for Long.
*classroom*
Yeah back to the classroom, the crowded classroom and still I have no option. A girl passes me and then stoped ,she then ask me why am standing.
"I don't have sit and I don't know where to sit",I and answered her. But then I realized she is also a new student and am sure she also doesn't have a sit.
"Come with me ,let's sit down together on my sit",I was shocked so she does have a sit .
"Thank you",I replied but then when we reach her sit ,there was someone there already."sit down in between us"the girl said . Hmmmm ,so we are all going to sit in this chair,wonderful.
"My name is maryam mustapha and this is my sitmate asma'u aliyu".
I looked at her sitmate ,so this small girl is our classmate but is she not too small to be in our class ,later I came to realized am wrong."my name is faridat mikail,it is nice to meet you all and thanks once again for the sit".
In the evening after icop(evening class),I was sitting in the class waiting for call to prayers (magrib prayers)when I heard a noise downstairs and when I peeped through the window, I saw a short girl standing and was calling all ss1 students downstairs. So when I went down and met almost all our mate kneeling down ,I joined them not knowing the offence or the reason for the punishment. Then they ask the new students to line up aside while the returning students should also line up aside. The short senior was shouting about something ,they call her sister munira. While she was shouting ,I grabbed a sentence she said about one of our mate slapping a senior,hmmn if that is true then we are really doomed. The girl who slapped the senior was kneeling down aside and her face was pink,as a result of crying ,they really beat her up. Sister munira said they will give the new students ten lashes while the returning students 15 lashes,wow what a nice way of welcoming me to this centre.
That day did not favor me at all ,after the beating we all retired back to our classes. Some where crying while some where insulting the senior and I did none of that because my mind was faraway thinking about home,and honestly I don't know when tears started streaming down my face ,I miss home and I miss my mom. My mom never beat me or punish me like this ,I don't like this environment please mommy come back and take me home.




Thanks for reading......πŸ˜‰

Comments

Popular Posts