Chapter three of remember our love

So sad, what happened to zarah and khaleel. Very unfortunate 😱,buh do you think they are meant for each other. 💝

A week after khaleel left

So finally, khaleel is gone. I can't believe he left me behind, can we really do that long distance relationship of a thing. Well i guess we just have to give it a try, afterall i miss him already.

Zarah was carried away in her thoughts when her friend hajara interrupted,
"zarah!, what is happening to you. It has been a week already, you are not yourself girl come on, don't tell me you are going to behave like this forever ",

"what can I say bestie, i never thought i will witness a day without khaleel in it, we have been together for so long that i never imagined a life without him. And now all of a sudden, he is gone. ",

"you just have to be strong bestie, our post utme is coming up soon and you need all your attention for that, khaleel is gone already. ",

Zarah started shading tears,

"how hajara, i can't pretend to be strong. After thinking khaleel was going to propose to me on prom night and this happened ",

"i know zarah, remember you told me about it and i was happy for then, but now is the present and i love you girl so i can't allow you to sulk and cry all the time, you are going to start over and you are not going to cry again okay",

"thanks bestie, for being here and i love you too ".

Four years later

Convocation day for federal university lafia

Alhamdulillah alhamdulillah alhamdulillah rabbil alameen(all thanks be to Allah, lord of the universe). Atlast am through, a bsc. In zoology is never a small task but am finished finally. It's been a long four years, without khaleel and all . I tried to make our relationship work through out my first year in school but it appeared impossible, my friends were here for me especially hajara who has been advicing me all through and not forgetting my parents, my two loving helping hand . And along the way, Abdullahi who is a new addition to my life, he loves me and i try my best not to disappoint him.  Abdullahi works in a bank, he is their manager and he came from a respective family . Everyone is here to help me celebrate this day except khaleel, i miss him everyday.

"oh bestie, lost again in your dreams. Well don't worry, Abdullahi is here already ",

"hajara, am just appreciating what God has done to me, moreover bestie it's our day and am so happy ",

Zarah hugged hajara tightly.

"am happy too bestie, atlast",

"so now what bestie,  what comes after ",

"marriage! ", it was Abdullah that answered. Zarah immediately turned to him and smiled,

"my dear, you are here already. Thanks so much, am very happy you are here",

"you are most welcome sweetie, and am also happy because my wife is soon coming home to me ",

Zarah closed her face with both her hands which shows the henna on her hands. She looks so beautiful today in her gown. Hajara said something to her ears and left them alone with Abdullah.

"the henna looks beautiful my queen",

Zarah looked up at Abdullah, her eyes were full with tears,

"queen? ",

"hajara told me everything zarah, i know about khaleel and it also true, you still love him don't you? ",

Zarah was surprised at his question, why now all of a sudden.

"what are you saying Abdullah, why are saying all this now ",

"because i can see it in your eyes, when i mentioned him and when i called you with the name he use to call you, it's shows you still love him zarah",

"don't say that abdul, khaleel is my past and you are my present, yes i still have him in my mind but because he was my childhood friend and i remember him often but that's all dearie",

"then prove that to me zarah, prove to me you are over him ",

"how dearie",

"marry me zarah, let's get married as soon as possible ".

Omg omg omg, what happening to me right now. I must be dreaming, someone please wake me up because i can't do this. Abdullah can't ask this of me now, ohhh am loosing it.

Zarah was about to reject it when hajara and her parents were approaching them,

"bestie we have to go, the reception is in three hours time and we have to get ready for it",

"oh.. Oh.. Ohkay bestie let's go ",

"what happened zarah, why are you stammering ",

"yes, what happened zarah" zarah's mother asked her.

"it's nothing mom, am just tired that's all ",

" okay then let's go, but i guess you will be following Abdullah right ",

"yes mom",

" okay bye and congrats once again my daughter, your dad and i are so happy for you ",

" thanks mom ".

While they were in the car, Zarah couldn't utter a word.  It was hajara and Abdullah were gisting all through the way until when they reach their destination,

"hajara please help me with your friend, help her decide what is right ",

"okay, i will ".

Some hours later.......

"what happening between you two bestie ",

"nothing much ",

"oh really then let's hear it",

"he asked me to marry him ",

"what the heck, and you said nothing much. You must be crazy bestie ",

" i know but hajara am not ready yet and...",

"and what zarah, and what. Wait a minute, and khaleel right, for God's sake zarah it's been four good years already come on girl get over it ..
Now when Abdul comes to pick and if by any chance he asked you again, you will say yes, swear it",

"buh.. ",

"no but zarah, it's time and please don't let it pass you ",

"okay".

At the dinner party....

Everything is going fine, the awards ceremony was wonderful and everyone is excited and happy, the labor market is calling. So far Abdullah said nothing and am happy but i hope that how it will till when am ready, it's not completely about khaleel buh he is part of it and it also about me.

"omg bestie, look what happening ",

As zarah looked up to the stage, she saw Abdullah there with mic at his hand.

"fatima zarah Abubakar, will you marry me "

😮😮😮😮😮

Omg Zarah, will you accept or not.. Till the next time we meet, bye guys 😍😍

Vote and comment please .

#ROL💝


Comments

Popular Posts